Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Issues reflection



Writing this issues paper was hard, but was worth it in the end. I wrote my paper without knowing what my thesis statement was, so the first paper I wrote wasn't really clear. It aggrovated me a little that I had to write my entire paper over again at first, but then I realized that while I was writing my paper the second time, I understood what I wanted to talk about and had a clear and concise thesis statement. I think overall my second paper came out to be better than the first and was worth writing over. I've learned a lot about the topic I wrote about. Although this paper was hard to write, I think that I've gained more knowledge and experience that will help me in the future, making it worth all the struggles I went through.    

4 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you rewrote your whole paper! But I'm glad you think it was worth it in the end...I'm sure it showed! Congrats on finishing! :]

    MEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah thesis statements are crucial! As frustrating as that is, I'm sure the second one turned out much better!

    -ER

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha how did you do it? You must have a lot more patience with me, therefore, I am jealous. I love the comments you make in class. You are darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you really had a rough start to your paper. But you totally pulled it together in the end. You got a great thesis, and I bet your paper was great. This paper was really a learning experience, hopefully it'll be one of few...haha. Good work girl!

    -mmg

    ReplyDelete