Friday, February 25, 2011

Reflection of RA

The RA essay was one of the hardest papers I have ever written. I wanted to write a summary so badly, it took me hours just to type out 3 pages of pure analysis. However, overall I think it was good to write an analysis, because it made me work harder, and taught me a lot.

Another thing I struggled with was transistions. I rarely use transistions, even though I know it helps the reader, and makes the paper stronger. However, after all the peer reviews, I think my paper flows much better, and has smoother transistions than what I started with.

Thanks for all the help group memebers! Your comments were/are greatly appreciated. Because of you, I'm sure I will get a better grade!:)

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone struggles with transitions, so you're not alone! They are such a crucial thing but they often get overlooked!

    -ER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I remember you always mentioning the summary aspect of your paper. However, I'm sure you got the kinks worked out of your paper! I always feel that getting your paper the right length can be such a pain. My OpEd started too long and my RA started too short. Nonetheless, I think everything kind of works itself out so it can sound good, make sense, and meet criteria. Good job and good luck!

    -mmg

    ReplyDelete